Tuesday, January 1, 2013

These are a few of my favorite things...

A few of my favee obsessions at the moment are pictured below.
#1 obviously my Christmas present from hubsy, my Chanel sunglasses, takes the cake. (Insert adoring sigh here, what a man I snagged!) I have only ever dreamed of owning a Chanel product, I really adore CoCo Chanel and her story. And her taste, obviously.
#2- Victorias secret had a sick sale on body sprays, 3 for $15! (usually $15 each) And I love the scents. (Did Emmi need body spray? Of course not you idiot, but she bought them anyway. Duh.)
#3- My three beauty product obsessions. Dermalogica "Bedtime for Breakouts", I highly recommend it. Its painful on the wallet ($22 for 2oz) but well worth it. Just keep in mind you use only a tiny bit at a time, and so far my 2oz bottle has lasted several months! You put it on before bed and it heals breakouts while you sleep! Next up is Burt's Bees acne treatment. The only organic/natural face cream I've found yet that fights breakouts and doesn't dry my face up. ($14 for 2oz) Yes to Cucumbers is a new one for me (purchased a few days ago), it smells a liiiitle weird, but I put up with it because I love that its paraben free. I recieved some " Yes to..." products at a gift exchange recently and am in love. I bought these at Target for $3 for a pack of 10 wipes.
#4- Decided to start the New Year out right with a freshly organized vanity. Here's to hoping I've finally found a way that will STAY organized...
#5 last but not least, I have taken over my husby's iPad. He ordered himself a ChromeBook and our computer bit the dust so I claimed back the gift I bought him a few years ago. Heh. And with my re-claiming, comes personalization. So a shiny new leather mint and cream Steve Madden case it is.

And they all lived happily ever after.













No comments:

Post a Comment