Thursday, January 17, 2013

Right on Target

I haven't been this excited about a Target haul in awhile. I had my eye on this orange shirt for several weeks, but it was one of those things I just never actually bought. I have an obsession with waiting for things to go on sale, even if I can easily afford to pay full price... I love me a good deal! And that's exactly what I got today- I was browsing the clearance section waaay to the back, where I usually don't go (it's usually plus size/maternity stuff) and lo and behold, the orange shirt. In my exact size. On clearance for... Wait for it.... Wait for it......$6.48!!!!! (Original price was $22.99) I pretty much yelped for joy right then and there! I also got two new skirts, and using Emmi Logic, being I got such a great deal on the shirt, why not buy two full priced skirts while I'm at it? Haha. So while I'm heading to the register, I see "clearance" signs over in the shoe department... Oh yes! Leopard print flats on sale for $7.48. Sadly, they only had 5.5, and I'm a 6-6.5. I couldn't try them on in the store, because I had really dirty boots and socks from a cleaning job I had done this morning... (Don't judge me....) so I bought them, and tried them on at home.., hoping against hope they ran a bit big........ No such luck. So I will be returning them, unless one of my readers with really tiny feet would like to buy them off me! Or someone has a magical way of stretching a shoe half a size....
Anyways, enough blabbing. Here's some pictures of what I did with my new treasures. Enjoy!

Cheers! Xoxo














1 comment:

  1. Hey Emmi, recognize me from Facebook? :)

    I like your outfit here with the red (or is it pink?) skirt with the flats the best.

    I think your blog is cute; I followed you on google reader.

    I am a foodie blogger over at www.recipeshappen.com. :)

    Bonnie Berindean

    ReplyDelete