Saturday, January 12, 2013

Shopping in my closet

So, this blog is as much for me as it is anyone out there in cyber space who may {or may not} be benefiting from my ramblings and bad mirror pictures. We all know what it's like to get in a slump where we feel like we have NOTHING to wear. Bored and discouraged with what we have hanging in our closets. Personally, my first instinct is to go shopping. However, that's not always a cure! Eventually we get bored with the new stuff and are back at square one. Let me encourage you, whoever you are, to shop in your closet. That's right, the shopaholic of all time is telling you to stay home and play dress up. I know it sounds weird, but it helps. So, snapping pictures of combinations of my own clothing and chronicling it is a useful tool for me to look back and be encouraged that I do, in fact, have plenty to wear, and I hope that somewhere in this process I can also provide some inspiration and helpful insight for others.

Cheers! Xoxo











1 comment: