Sunday, August 10, 2014

Days 61-62

Day 61: 
Thursday 
When you have a bad day, work it out. 

Shoes: Walmart. Sigh. Don't judge me. They were $9 and super comfortable. 😁
Shorts: Academy
Tank: American eagle
Sport bra: Target 

 Later Thursday 

Sandals: Abercrombie 
Shorties: Hollister
Belt: Hollister  
Tank: Ross 
Owl ring: Cato 

Day 62:
Sunday church outfit 

Sandals: Target 
Skirt: Forever21
Tank: Ross 
Jacket: Hollister 
Bag: Michael Kors 
Cuff: rue21
Gold ring: Claire's 
Owl ring: Cato
Headband: Claire's
Earrings: Claire's 


So, I realized I didn't post about my new hair color yet! So here we go: 
Left is before, right is after. Just a slightly darker blonde! I really love it so far. 

Probably going to add some more dark to the underside closer to fall :) (the sun fades my hair so badly that dark colors only last a few weeks in my hair in the summer!!!) 

No comments:

Post a Comment