Thursday, August 14, 2014

Day 63-66

Day 63:
Running errands, chillin. 

Mint converse: TJ maxx
Shorties: Hollister 
Tank: Abercrombie 
Cuff: Rue21

Day 64:
Interview outfit! 
Leopard flats: Payless
Black pants: Target 
Tank: A'gaci 
Jacket: Hollister 
Ring: Claire's 

Later that day: 
Theeennnnn this happened. Heh. It's so comfy. :) 

Shorts: Abercrombie 
Tank: A'Gaci 

65:
Friday 

Converse: gift
Jeans: American Eagle 
Tee: Target 



Friday night- all dressed up for SEVEN LIONS. ❤️ 

Wedges: Journeys
Jeans: American Eagle 
Tank: Ross 

66: 
Church 

Converse: TJ max
Black pants: Target
Shirt: Target 

Sunday afternoon 

Converse: Gift 
Shorts: Shopko
Tank: Ross 


And now that I've uploaded all the photos from this past week I realize I apparently only have one hairstyle these days. Lol. What can I say? I love a good messy topknot. Heh. 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment