Sunday, August 3, 2014

A Little Random, & Days 58-60

Ok, so. I've been having a really hard time remembering to take pictures of my outfits daily, so I'm way behind. Whatever :P So, here's some random along with days 58-60 :) 

Okay, random stuff first: 

This, ladies (and gentlemen for that matter) is why you need STAPLE pieces! A classic white shirt and some good fitting distressed jeans are a MUST! This also proves that the shoes really do make or break the outfit, so choose with care. ;) Also, the ass makes the jeans. So do your squats :) heh.  

My little mall haul: 
I got a set of sterling silver cross earrings, and a pack of perfectly mismatched earrings, and a pair of word earrings (one says "love" and the other says "hope") for $2 each at Claire's icing, along with a super cute pearl ring. I also got a pair of super comfy white shorties and two cuuute bras from Hollister. And I finally found an Aztec mini I LOVE. Behold: 
>insert euphoric sigh<  Thank you, Forever 21! <3 

Okay, I rarely write about men's fashion, but I took the hubs shopping with me and actually got him to try some stylish things on: 
And of course he rocked them. Being the photogenic turd he is. Swag. 
It was like paper dolls in real life... Heh 
And his outfit for church today. What a stud. 

Chukka boots: Target 
Slim straight khakis: Old Navy
White tee: Target 
Chambray shirt: Old Navy 
Aviators: Target 

Okay. Back to females :) 


Day 58: 

Date night outfit 

Wedges: Journeys 
Black shorts: Target
Aztec tank: Gordmans 

Day 59:

Sunday funday/church outfit 

Sandals: Abercrombie 
Jeans: American eagle 
Shirt: Abercrombie 
 
Day 60: 
Day off outfit 

Shorts: Hollister 
Gray tank: Abercrombie 
Owl ring: Cato  
Gold ring: Claire's 



No comments:

Post a Comment