Sunday, August 18, 2013

Illinois.

So last week I spent 5 days in my home state of northern Illinois. I had a fabulous time with friends and family, catching up and just togetherlyness. It had been over a year since I had seen my parents & siblings, and 2+ years since I'd seen several of my old friends! 

L-R: Olivia, Me, Lillian. (Front): Savannah, Mercy, Abigail. Aren't my little sisters the cutest things you've ever seen?! I certainly think so. ❤

These are the cheesy faces I got when I showed them how my iPhone camera flips lenses :P 

People say she looks just like I did at that age, except she's very quiet and shy, and, well, any of you who know me, know I am (and have always been) the opposite of shy! 
She's always been my little buddy/tag along. 
Olivia is almost as tall as me! I thought I had a few more years before this happened....... =| 
Mini me! 
So much hair!!! And hubsy complains about my "shedding"..... Heh.
My uber sexual wheels for the trip.... 
Me and my little pixie niece. She is very wise for her short years (: 
She is so full of fire! ❤
Yes, she's eating a milkshake with a fork. 'Cause that's how she rolls. 
So much to say.... 
Some of my ridiculous family. 

I was SUPER excited to get to see this girl! After 2 years of not seeing each other, we were finally reunited for a {memorable} evening of fun. 


But alas, all good things must come to an end, and tearful goodbyes are inevitable in a houseful of women. I missed them as soon as I walked out the door, but I was also ready to see hubsy again :). 

Cheers! Xoxo

1 comment: