Saturday, June 1, 2013

Lets Go To The Mall....

You just sang that title in Robin's teenage pop star voice from HIMYM didn't you? Heh. (: 


The haul: 
3 colored T's from A'Gaci (40% off made them about $2 each!) 
White boyfriend cardigan from Target. 50%- $5.98
Tan "everyday cardi" from A'Gaci- $6.50 (that's their full price!) 
Mint denim skirt from TJ Maxx clearanced $15
Bangles from DEB- 2 for $6 
"Blush" perfume from Victoria's Secret- FREE! (Had a coupon. Yay!) 
Paris necklace from Claire's- $9.50(full price.) 
Abercrombie henley for Hubsy - $20 (40% or 50% off plus they let me use my 25% off coupon on top of that! Yay!)

Some credit where credit is due:  
This shopping trip was made possible by a couple of very nice brotherly guy friends who kindly played the role of chauffeur for me today. (Awe! Thanks Wes & RD!) And, of course, my incredibly hardworking husband who is the most laid back and selfless man I have ever known. Love you Hubsy!  ❤




A new outfit! 

Now some random outfits from this past week: 


My black maxi never ceases to amaze me. The options on how to style it are never ending! 

I love my coral T from Target with my navy maxi. <3  

Red, white, and blue outfit for Memorial Day:

Church outfit from last Sunday:

Relaxed outfit from last weekend (mmm Starbucks!)


That's all for now peeps! 

Cheers! Xoxo

1 comment: