Thursday, June 6, 2013

Fedorable


I'm kind of totally obsessed with my outfit from today...







Don't worry guys, I won't wear this outfit in public with visible bra showage. :P

Polka dots and mint, FOR THE WIN. 

I'm kind of obsessed with fedoras :) I love the relaxed, beachy look for summer! 

Speaking of beachy, I'm also kind of obsessed with beach waves. My hair doesn't hold heat styled waves very well, so I got a little creative.....

BEHOLD: the Bunhawk. 
I sleep on my side so this was pretty comfortable. All I did was squirt some leave-in conditioner on my hair, twist it and pin each bun down with 2 bobby pins interlocked.

Wake up, take the buns down, run fingers through hair, spray some curl locking hairspray and TAH-DAH!  Easy, (almost) effortless beach waves. *happy sigh*

Speaking of hair....... This is my FAVORITE go-to hairdo. Bad hair days, good hair days, slept in too late and have no time for hair days... Works for everything, takes about 5 minutes! How is this hairstyle done, you ask? 
Pull your hair back in a pony tail, but on the last loop don't pull your hair all the way through (you should end up with something resembling photo #1 below). Take a small piece from the center and pin it forward,(photo 2) and randomly take pieces from the sides and  pin them down.(repeat photo 3 until you feel satisfied with your look). There's really no rhyme or reason to it! Then pull the hair by your crown up for some volume. Spray some hairspray & you're all done! 


Ok, back to outfits:


And a refashion, because I was bored and I didn't like the ruffles, it felt like my boobs were being assaulted by big bird. :P 

That's all for now! 

Cheers! Xoxo









1 comment:

  1. I love all the outfits :) and awesome hair ideas! My hair doesn't allow me to do stuff like that to it because all it want's to do is curl and never wave :(

    ReplyDelete