Tuesday, July 16, 2013

A Little Bit of Recent


^ My new linen pants recovered exceptionally well from an unfortunate spin in the dryer.... Heh. 
^ this. Is one of my favorite outfits currently. 
^I LOVE my Sperrys. Year 2(or is it 3?!) and still going strong. They hold up exceptionally well to being worn constantly :)
^ I'm kind of obsessed with yellow in general, but I really love the mustard shade. So boho <3 oh and let's not forget the Starbucks! 
^ Dug this shirt out of my "maybe get rid of" corner. I decided I want to keep it :P

That is all. 

Cheers! Xoxo







1 comment:

  1. I love a lot of your outfits!!! I just found your blog today from Pinterest. I saw all the cute ways you use your sperrys and now really want some for the spring/summer months! lol. I'm glad to know they're so sturdy. That's one reason I never got any is because I don't usually spend that much on shoes and didn't know how well they would last. I am the one who bought a pair of boots from walmart on clearance and they've lasted about 4 years now (but alas, it's time for them to go!).

    ReplyDelete